Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Rubicon Trail
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Fri Aug 8 06:57:50 2008

Bob- My monitor was calibrated a couple of years ago with an Eye One
Match 3 gizmo by a friend who takes care of a digital photo lab at a
community college. They have about 30 Apple computers. I am thinking of
getting him over to recalibrate my monitor and printer- since they
shift over time. Good luck!  Stasys