Subject: [Leica] IMG: Washday
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 8 09:59:49 2008

Tina showed:

I don't think this one would work in B&W either.  They do love bright
colors.

http://www.pbase.com/image/101370762

Tina my dear girl you are truly destroying any concept I had of "Real
Photographers shoot B&W!"  :-)

This scene without question is absolutely colour even when one of my other
sayings doesn't apply here. :-).

"When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when
you photograph people in B&W you show their souls!"

Obviously this "is all about the clothes!" wonderful story telling
photograph.

ted