Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Aug 9 13:09:17 2008

Tina,

I and probably many others are looking at your postings.
The photographs show your professionalism and competence.
Individually, some stand out as iconic (the girl in the rain with
hands raised, the boy in the doorway, etc.);
together they're beginning to tell a larger story. What else can one
say?

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com