Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Aug 9 13:18:11 2008

I know how you feel.
It seems that "commenting" is down from a year or so ago.
Yet, when there are comments - they're often a bit more helpful,
insightful, whatever.
I have a general feeling that the overall bar has gone up on postings
and we have to slam a home run to get the fans in the stands on their
feet. Base hits and walks just don't do it anymore. ;~)

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com