Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modern Private Aviation
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Aug 9 15:48:34 2008

Jim the shot of the lights rises well above a high quality record shot.
Positively elegant. The one of the whole aircraft is well executed but will
appeal primarily to enthusiasts (of which there are plenty of course). I
can't see where the missile rails fit on, nor the port for the muzzle of the
20mm anywhere. Still its red and its sharp, there's two attention factors
right there!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e