Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 9 16:10:19 2008

At 06:56 PM 8/9/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>We still
>haven't become used to this lifestyle and will be returning to simpler roots
>in Asia in the next few months. And we'll probably remain there.
>
>Jim Nelon

Good for you, Jim!  My husband and I have talked and talked about
moving to Honduras.  In many ways, I'd love to leave everything here
and go, but our grandchildren are here.  That's about the only thing
that's stopping me.  I mentioned this trip that in moving to Central
America we might be subject to unstable government and corruption and
my husband said, "And how would that be different from here!"

Good luck.  I envy you!

Tina

Message from jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon) ([Leica] IMG: Corn Fields)