Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 9 22:21:06 2008

Tina offered:

It was almost worth it to walk up from the river through knee deep mud and
down again through afternoon thunderstorms to see the view from the house we
were building:

http://www.pbase.com/image/101417370

I think I'm talking to myself. :-(  Is there an echo in here?

Hi Tina,

No you aren't talking to yourself, its just everyone is awed into silence by
your latest postings! However I believe you've shook everyone out of their
silence by the look of the postings! :-)

I was going to say.. "the wet rooster is my favourite!" However, the washing
on the line with it's beautiful array of colour against the green
background.

However? :-) Then along came the smiling face of Antony and now the corn
field, they are all as beautiful as it gets! Each one is a grabber that it's
almost impossible to say anything more than . "you are a wonder dear lady as
a most talented photojournalist!"

And no I haven't forgotten the "Rain Dance!" I saved that as it's an
absolute classic moment of time and child. Good on you! A super capture!

Look anymore of this and there'll be no living with you in October at the
Leica seminar in Rockport! ;-)

Just keep them coming! Thank you for posting them as they truly are beauties
all.

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Corn Fields)