Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rain - B&W?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 8 15:38:34 2008

Tina offered:

Subject: RE: [Leica] IMG: Rain - B&W?

>>Amen!  Have a great day in the OR - lots of color there!  Your clients may
decide they want B&W after all ;-)<<<

Tina,

The strange part is, I was hired due to my all Leica B&W medical books and
the fact I questioned the originating clients lack of powerful medical
images in their most recent brochures and promo pieces for their fund
raising purposes.  So they got a new creative design house for a new
campaign.

However, the "colour vs. B&W" came up with these new creative people even
after looking at my books and a copy of the DVD so they'd have an idea of.
"who is this guy?" On a face to face meeting yesterday all went well!

The bottom line .. "I was hired!" Always the best part! :-)

ted