Subject: [Leica] Touchdown Frankfurt
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 09:59:22 2008

Well, we have arrived in Frankfurt for our 3 month trip, the first couple of
days are in Hüerth near Köln.  Tuesday we leave for Venice and 2 weeks in
Italy.  Then off to Warsaw via Stuttgart.  After that its back to Germany
for Photokinas and othere locations.  IT now looks like we will be also
going to Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and other places as time permits.  Will
keep everyone advised, so if anyone wants to get together let me know, I
would love to meet up if possible.

Gene

Replies: Reply from mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi) ([Leica] Touchdown Frankfurt)