Subject: [Leica] Leica Camera Solms: serious decline in sales
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 12 04:57:10 2008

They may be better capitalized now with Dr. Kaufmann.

A lot depends on them having come up with some real kick in the pants stuff
for Photokina.

I have a feeling they'll have one or two bombshells up their sleeves.
They've just been waiting. Using some restraint.
Waiting for the right moment to pounce.

Photokina.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner