Subject: [Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 12 21:26:42 2008

My new challenge in this wonderful new life of mine is intense wrist pain.
My right wrist.
I always liked my right wrist and hand.
Last three days it seems threatening to give out on me.
What's going on?
Tunnel carpel no doubt.

I have to figure out fast what I'm doing wrong ergonomically.
I've Googled wrist pain and am not coming up with a concise computer
ergonomics info panel; so I can correct my situation.

I know this happens to everybody. Now its me.

I'm a very nice guy I promise I need to not have my right wrist and forearm
freak out on me.

Inquiring wrists want to know.

Squeeze a sponge?
Rise my chair?