Subject: [Leica] check this little fella out
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Tue Aug 12 20:07:51 2008

Well,!!!

When it comes to FAKES, this kid fails miserably.

He's got awesome chops and soul to boot.

Some of his licks made me burst out laughin', they were so funky.

Also got a kick out of the Les Paul session at the Pabst Theater when
Les said, "I'm sure glad to see you're playing a Les Paul...", and
trading licks with Jackson Browne.....

Can't wait to see lmore of this kid!

Bob

!\