Subject: [Leica] Re: OT 3200 ASA on the Leica d700
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 08:32:59 2008

David Rodgers <drodgers@casefarms.com> wrote:

>A camera should be about seeing and capturing an image. Let a separate
>device house all the hardware and software necessary to monitor the
>results if and when that's needed. And model the camera after an R7 :-)

ooohhh... I like this idea.  A short-range wireless connection perhaps?  I
sure don't want anyone poaching my photos while they're being copied to the
LCD/storage device.  IMHO the image review feature is one of the huge
benefits of digital photography but there's no reason it has to be on the
camera itself.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com