Subject: [Leica] Fakes
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Aug 13 10:28:03 2008

Sending underaged athletes to gymnast competitions is nothing new. I believe
the former romanian athlete Nadja Comaneci was declared 16, too, when she
won in Montreal '76, but her birthdate is still rumoured somewhere between
1961 and 1964, depending on different sources. The GDR was also famous in
that, as well as sending regiments of fully "loaded" athletes.

But I wouldn't bash China too much. Ok, they cheat, but all others do it,
too. I believe most, if not all, track athletes are doped, as well as
swimmers, for instance, and both categories are partially dominated by
us-americans.

And no one there thinks about boycotting the next super bowl final because
of Guantanamo, isn't it?

Didier

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Fakes)
Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Fakes)