Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Aug 14 12:57:28 2008

At 02:32 PM 8/14/2008, you wrote:
>It's probable that I'm just not ready for that level of a switch at this
>stage of the game.
>
>I do get excited about the new advances in Photoshop with every upgrade. And
>its hard for me to imagine a startup app competing.
>Photoshop CS3 is phantasmagorical.
>Mark William Rabiner

Lightroom is not a replacement for PSCS3.  It's a great way to
import, organize, synchronize, convert, and catalog your photos -
none of which PSCS3 does well.  I still use Photoshop.  Lightroom
just makes it a lot easier and more efficient.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)