Subject: [Leica] FS Metz Flash for R 8
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri Aug 15 11:59:44 2008

House cleaning continues and I have unearthed a Metz 32 Z 2 flash
with a SCA 3501 foot for TTL use with the R8. Includes box, but no
instructions (although these may surface as I continue to excavate)
good condition.
US$250.
  I would prefer sales to Canada or the States, as the equipment is
in Canada, and Paypal is my preferred payment method.
Insured shipping at cost.
Please contact me off list if interested.
Cheers
Howard (still on Pender Island)