Subject: [Leica] Unrelated images from the last week
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Aug 15 12:26:26 2008

Not particularly original, but some of what I saw this last week:

Last weekend we were in Edmonton to celebrate my parents-in-law's
68th wedding anniversary. A picture of my father-in-law, who's 91.
The still live alone in their own house and maintain it and the
garden etc.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L2001178.jpg.html

I always like to see what is going on in the development/construction
industry, and how they are addressing the evolving global situation:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L2001251.jpg.html

On a walk a couple of days ago, I was looking at some recently built
towers here in Vancouver. I chose not to do it in B&W:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L2001279.jpg.html

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design