Subject: [Leica] Tell the TRUTH!!!
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Fri Aug 15 20:38:55 2008

Not gonna buy an M8 or 9.  That's for sure.

Got a G9 and works just fine at 12.1 Mpix and RAW.  No Leica lenses
for the G9, but those go on my R8 and R9.

No R10 in my future because:
   1.  I don't believe in the Tooth Fairy, either.
   2.  Doubt my 28-90 and 70-180 would work with an R10 if it happened
   3.  If an R10 happened it would a) Cost way too much and b) not
offer anything that Canon and Nikon don't already have ( including
some not so awful lens choices...) for a more sensible price point.

Yes, Leica has succeeded in disillusioning me about a new R.  I'm
gone.  They had to work a it, but they took their sweet time and in so
doing, they succeeded.

Good thing I really like my R's or I'd probably be in some sort of
Photographic 12-Step Program.

Cheers,

Bob

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Tell the TRUTH!!!)