Subject: [Leica] Tell the TRUTH!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 16 11:51:10 2008

My feelings exactly as that's what he pretty much spelled out last October
in Rochester. Had been listening to the wrong people perhaps. R haters. R
poo pooers.

The images you're getting from your digital back for your R system are not
going to disappear when the next new thing comes out. They will remain as
viable as they ever were. Look just as nice on your wall.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner