Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat Aug 16 22:38:16 2008

> Frank Filippone <red735i@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >PS.. I do not have RAW files.  I do not have a camera capable of
> making RAW
> >files.  No justification that I can see..... for my needs.

This is going to sound like a slam, for which I apologize - it isn't
meant as one...

but the parallel here is "I don't buy that expensive film; I just
grab whatever they've got on the 'sale' rack.  The other stuff is
just too pricey and it doesn't really make a difference what you
use."

(except it DOES... )

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com