Subject: [Leica] Now, here is a piece of Adobe software I really hate...
From: daniel.ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 17 00:33:00 2008

--- On Sun, 8/17/08, Nathan Wajsman <photo@frozenlight.eu> wrote:

> So I thought, let
> me get
> Dreamweaver, a lot of people whose sites I like use that,
> and the
> educational pricing (my son is a university student) is
> cheap.

As you discovered, you probably don't want to go there. Dreamweaver, from my
understanding, is for the pros, that is, the professional web-application
people. They live and breathe in Dreamweaver, but for the rest of us, it is
a nightmare. Kind of like putting Photoshop in the hands of a casual
snapshooter instead of Picasa. The threshold is just too difficult to cross.

If you ever find something, let me know. I've just been using emacs or VI
(simple editors) and html.

My daughter has said she'll redo mine and I just might take her up on it. I
think she's crossed the threshold.

Personal note: She's moving to Copenhagen in about 2 weeks. She wants to
take some time off before she goes to the university. She'll be running
around on your old home turf. The house is going to be empty, that is for
sure.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Now, here is a piece of Adobe software I really hate...)