Subject: [Leica] Repointing block files to *.sup files
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Aug 18 20:47:31 2008

This is a situation that in the world of computer science is called a "smop".
(small matter of programming)

You will have to write an actual program to edit binary files unless the LPS
program has a mass-move command.

Us old-timers each have in our hip pocket a binary-capable interpreted
language that we use to do stuff like this. I use Python for this, I used to
use php. The morally deficient use Perl.

There are a lot of computer programmer types on this Leica mailing list. I
would be amazed to learn that there is anybody here who has used Leica
photogrammetry tools. It's actually a different company that shares the
brand name. We're camera people, but we're glad to help if we can.

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Repointing block files to *.sup files)