Subject: [Leica] LR question
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Aug 21 23:00:16 2008

I don't think LR 1. will do this, but will the 2.0 upgrade? I want to import
all my images as RAW files. I want to sort them, label them keyword and
adjust them, then I want to delete the real rejects, covert the good but not
great to JPG and keep the keepers as RAW, and I want to convert the original
filed file from the RAW to jpg to save space, not export and reimport with
new time/date problems

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LR question)