Subject: [Leica] LR question
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Aug 22 16:22:46 2008

Nathan, like you I have almost every negative I've ever shot and all the
digital files, BUT digital is a bit different. For example, I use the camera
to document the trip with sign posts, labels etc, which are purely for
record. As for space, I'm on my 2nd terabyte: this is OK, but it does make
for slow work. Till it can leave them embedded, I will keep the originals
however

Cheers