Subject: [Leica] PEGOIAW: Storm Warning: Puget Sound, WA
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 25 20:18:32 2008

I have two versions of this image, unfortunately sized slightly differently.

I'd be interested in your take on which you like better and why:

The original:

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/L1005343-web.jpg>

My revision:

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/L1005343-as-bw-web.jpg

Details: Leica M8 with 35mm sumicron. The 2nd image is processed using
Alien Skin's B&W conversion software.

Thanks for looking...

Adam

Photographer's note: This was taken this morning before a really nasty
storm blew in from the Pacific. (We had ducked out of town so we
missed it. My son was not so lucky.) This is taken at Silverdale, WA
across the sound from Seattle. Obviously the tide was out and the wind
had not, yet, begun.

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] PEGOIAW: Storm Warning: Puget Sound, WA)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] PEGOIAW: Storm Warning: Puget Sound, WA)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PEGOIAW: Storm Warning: Puget Sound, WA)