Subject: [Leica] Photos of Triplicane
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Aug 29 18:49:26 2008

Hoppy,Ric,Tina,Steve
Thanks for looking. These were all processed for printing and then sized
for  the net, which I think would then exaggerate some of  the prominent
features. I usually sharpen the eyes via a layer mask for printing (Photokit
Sharpener), and this is probably the cause. They look fine as prints,
though.
Cheers
Jayanand