Subject: [Leica] Photos of Triplicane
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 29 14:59:55 2008

Jayanand, I think you have been successful in achieving your series look
with the toning and crop. Really interesting too to see how different your
flower seller looks with that treatment compared to the colour version. I
think the toning is effective.
In some shots the eyes seem overly prominent, have you enhanced them in your
processing?
My favourite shots are 'the look' for the strong expression and 'the
pilgrim' for the stylish tones and lots of interesting detail.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/