Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: Saturday roast
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 30 19:24:28 2008

Nathan showed:

>>Another week of slices of Alicante life. The main event was a lamb roast
prepared by our 19-year old son. In other words, a nice, slow, uneventful
week that nonetheless yielded what I hope are some pleasant images:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=155
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=155%3c%3c%3c> <<<

Nathan mon ami I'm beginning to think maybe a shift of life location is
necessary! :-) Victoria to Alicante! :-)

You always seem to have the best photo moments, an excellent choice of beers
and without question excellent choice of foods. :-) Whether son prepared or
not. Although I think that's a blessing for a family to have, a son or sons
who can cook. :-)

Much like my 2 boys, as they do a pretty good meal setting any time. I don't
have any idea where their cooking abilities came from, but they're good. :-)

Certainly a handy ability in any family.

Once again neat photos from every day simple life. Truly the "Art of
Observation!" :-)

ted