Subject: [Leica] Gustav/Natchitoches
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Sep 2 07:22:59 2008

Gustave did a pretty good job of trimming oak oak trees.  No major
damage, though an aerial torpedo of a branch put a hole in the roof
above my screen porch.  Probably about $5 less damage than my
deductible.

Lots to pick up, and it is still raining this morning, very little
wind now.  I think we got some gusts in the 70mph range last night.
We never lost power, so we were relatively comfortable.

Kathy (a public health nurse worked at a Special Needs shelter night
before last, and is at work this morning.  She'll probably work there
tonight.  More than 1000 patients were moved to north Louisiana from
nursing homes and hospitals in endangered areas.

Adam and Savanna came to stay with thier little dog and two cats.  We
successfully zoned our house so there were not to many territorial
issues, though the dog  mistook Izzy for a wimp and nearly lost a
nose.

Thank you for thoughts and prayers, they seemed to have worked.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com