Subject: [Leica] Advice on Maine
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Wed Sep 3 12:34:46 2008

Finally, a vacation!  Lena and I are heading to Maine at the end of the
month.  Basically haven't made any plans yet.  We know we're going to go
to Acadia National Park, and go visit some light houses and of course
eat seafood.  Anyone have any thoughts on great places for photography?
Or for that matter great places to visit?

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742