Subject: [Leica] Hugo in Charleston
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Sep 3 14:34:34 2008

Tina

I'm sure there were a lot of " insurance claims" after Hugo.  Charleston
proper came through ok though, especially compared to New Orleans and
Katrina.

Up north and west  caught a lot more hell than the city itself. Isle of
Palms and a few other coastal regions near there were whipped up on as well.
From what I saw the important part of Charleston (historic district) was
pretty much spared.

Walt

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Hugo in Charleston)