Subject: [Leica] Analog Processing
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Sep 5 13:04:26 2008

When the price of a Focomat IIC hammertone with Focotar II drops below $200
on ebay I will know the darkroom is dead.

At 02:55 PM 9/5/2008, you wrote:
>At 02:28 PM 9/5/2008, H. Ball Arche wrote:
> >Gotta agree with Ernie on this one Marc. While dedicated to film, I
> >haven't had my hand in Dektol for years (well, except when I'm
> >teaching my students). I'd guess the percentage working analog from
> >start to end product is, unfortunately, much lower than your figures.
>
>Alas, H, for your speculations, but these are not "my" figures:  they are
>the figures discussed frequently on this List and on the IDCC and similar
>fora.  That you do not use Dektiol proves nothing:  my wife has never used
>Dektol in her entire life.  So what?  I don't use lipstick:  does this
>mean that the cosmetic industry is collapsing?
>
>Marc
>

>msmall@aya.yale.edu
>Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Chris Saganich, M.S.
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964