Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tree Details
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 5 18:40:33 2008

At 08:07 PM 9/5/2008, you wrote:
>Jim,
>
>YOUR trees on YOUR property are YOUR business.  I think it is
>impertinent for some people to complain.
>
>You should not have to explain or justify what you did.
>
>Jerry

Yes, I agree. We have huge old oak trees in our neighborhood and with
the drought recently, many of them have died or gotten diseased and
have had to be cut down.  Our elderly next door neighbor is concerned
that our trees might fall on her house and asked that we cut them
down.  We compromised by having a tree service come out and survey
and, luckily, the guy said that her house was in more danger from the
relatively younger trees in her own yard falling on her house!  They
are going to trim off several of the larger limbs of our oaks hanging
over her house so I hope that satisfies her for awhile!  (This is why
I love going out to our 63 acre farm and wish we had 263 acres!!)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Tree Details)