Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 7 13:40:47 2008

If I knew ten non pro people with darkrooms two of them could make a print
for reproduction, newsprint, in a pinch.
And one of them could make a full scale Ansel Adams quality print.
Most could never be botherered. And took the first thing which came out
everything out. Their level of "craft" if you could call it that several
down from what the process is anywhere near capable of.

And out of ten people I know printing inkjets most print on junk paper; and
take first outs; thinking "calibration" replaces craft.
But I've seen way more top level prints now that people are printing inkjet.
A lot more people doing it for one.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner