Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sun Sep 7 14:16:16 2008

In my experience:
too few people have ever spent any amount of time
truly looking at exemplary photographic prints
made by fine print makers.

The auto cameras do make
quite acceptable negatives, slides and/or digital images.
It becomes too easy to be impressed
by what current technology can deliver with ease
(without thought or craft)
off the shelf.
Until
one takes the time