Subject: [Leica] RE: "Miss Alabama Hills"
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon Sep 8 09:01:11 2008

Philippe wrote:
"Chic and becoming - excellent taste. And a fun shot in any case. Thanks for
sharing the unpredictable...
Phx"

Merci, Philippe - chac'un a son gout, non? (see below)

Oliver
-----------------------
Stasys wrote:
"Oliver- That is too awful to tolerate. They should find the culprit/s and
castrate them! I've photographed there and the place deserves more
respect than that! Stasys"

Stasys, I have photographed there often and I wasn't too thrilled when I saw
this. Apparently it's been around for some time.
As you know the Alabama Hills are managed by the Bishop Field Office of the
BLM (aka "Bureau of Livestock and Mining") at
http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/bishop/scenic_byways/alabamas.html  and
comments are invited at  http://www.blm.gov/ca/forms/feedback/  . Their
staff who work with the BLM's wild horse program may have the requisite
skills to administer your recommended punishment ;-)

Thanks for looking and commenting!
Oliver