Subject: Didn't have to wait until after sundown.RE: [Leica] Getting intoprinting.. need advice?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 8 10:12:32 2008

Ted said:

>>> I never had music going until about 5 years ago as I loved the quiet
concentration it afforded. Then for whatever reason.. it went to the hardest
thumping rock and roll you can imagine totally opposite to all the years of
peace and quiet !<<<<<<

Steve Barbour responded:

>>now tell me Sir, did this begin after spending more time in operating
rooms, and seeing/hearing how surgeons operate?<<<

Steve,

You maybe right! :-) Certainly after the one day of ear wrenching heavy
metal pounding in the OR with a patient lying there chest and heart wide
open during the operation and everyone looking like they were moving with
the beat of the music! :-)

But the darkroom can be a beautiful haven for peace and quiet one can enjoy.
Whether in complete silence with only your thoughts or whatever form of
music one may enjoy.

It's a peace and quiet not attained in the "LIGHT ROOM!"

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) (Didn't have to wait until after sundown.RE: [Leica] Getting intoprinting.. need advice?)