Subject: Didn't have to wait until after sundown.RE: [Leica] Getting intoprinting.. need advice?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 8 10:28:52 2008

George Lottermoser offered:

>> This discussion makes me long to clean up the darkroom, install the sink
and make some prints.

Most especially the comments about the music and dancing along between tank
inversions and rythmically rocking trays. Also was into touching toes and
knee bends as I counted off processing times. ; ~ )<<<<<<

Hi George,

A wonderful post of memories and the way it was when we never thought an
awful lot about all the techie stuff of today.

We did it, it worked and it was fun. Well Ok most of the time when we
weren't printing the results of some disaster as news photographers.

The digi young folks of today, unless they seriously take an interest in the
"old fashion way of making wet tray prints" will miss some of the best times
of being a photographer.

ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) (Didn't have to wait until after sundown.RE: [Leica] Getting intoprinting.. need advice?)