Subject: [Leica] OT: early 70s era 200 mm Nikon lens on new generation cameras?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Sep 9 15:08:22 2008

I was reading a report that was patting Nikon on the back for taking
"historical" lenses and allowing their use on the new generation
Nikons. I'm wondering if this old 200mm I have might also work. I
bought it work with a Nikon F back in 1970. A thief stole the camera
from my car but the lens was attached to an 8mm movie camera in my
barracks at TI.

Any shot this might work? These new Nikons are sure attractive.

Adam

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: early 70s era 200 mm Nikon lens on new generation cameras?)