Subject: [Leica] Re: Wow, full screen high rez photos on NY Times
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 9 15:50:29 2008

Is it about the photos or about the contact of the photos?
My gut feeling told me it was about the former and I'm sticking with it.

My politics if you don't know me by the way are quite liberal.
So this is not about me having to see stuff I don't agree with.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner