Subject: [Leica] Week 19 long weekend in Paris
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 09:16:08 2008

Must be an epidemic, with everyone going to Paris... So am I in 4 weeks for
3 days.  ;-)  Thanks for the images of what to expect, this is our first
time, but will have Anna with us who has been there several times, so should
be a nice trip.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Geoff Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------