Subject: [Leica] Des Jeune Gens
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Sep 10 23:58:21 2008

Geoff, it always takes me a few days to a week to shrug off Radiology and
begin to see photographically. Not fully into the groove yet, still making
basic setting mistakes etc, but practice should help iron out 2 meters from
5 soon. We are off to the Luxembourg Jardin today, and will hope to find
something there before lunch: after lunch (with a couple of old friends),
the hand may be steady or not!!!

Cheers

Alastair