Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 does some closer stuff
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Sep 11 00:07:39 2008

Hi Geoff,
I made some images of Jewellery for my sister once: boy it was harder than
it looked. Eventually it looked best on the necks of my nieces --- then the
lighting became less of an issue!!!

Not sure about using a 75mm -- you will need lots of DOF in most shots.
Fuzzy jewellery does not work except in very 'defined' shots

Cheers