Subject: [Leica] IMG: BW conversion, M8 scenic
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 12 05:23:24 2008

Hi Ken. Thanks. This is platinum toned allegedly. Horizon was not even
remotely straight in my original!  The summation of critiques is I needed
more tree which wasn't in my plan. Must go back! Just home from the main
session of our art and photo show at my son's school. Lots of looking not
much buying, only sold a GeeBee pic so far. I have tried to catch some
ladies with your art. Stand by for pictures.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/