Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hummingbird
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Sep 12 20:07:44 2008

Jim Nichols offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Hummingbird

>>> I agree, Tina, they do move fast!<<<<

FAST?

Heck it's like greased lightening in broad daylight! Here, there and gone
faster then I can type this. :-)

But when one captures a humming bird in flight, regardless of whomever, I
always see it as one of those magical moments of human re-action, bird
flying things to human being. Marvelous timing, reaction.

We have humming birds around our flowering baskets on the back deck, but it
works like this. :-)

ME.. "WOW! Look at the humming birds!" That's it and I hold my lunch glass
of wine up as a salute to their incredible ability to fly!" Oh my Leica?
Well don't ask, it would interrupt my lunch! ;-) Thank you. I just observed
the beauty of flight!

Cheers,

ted