Subject: [Leica] Firmware upgrade for M8
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue Sep 16 01:55:16 2008

It will be a shame if the EV modification can't be done.  It ought to be
feasible.  Sadly, at the moment,there is no way I can justify another M8
body, leave alone the 8.2...I'll just have to wait for either a premium
bond/lottery win or rich relative to bequeath me a pot of money.  The
other option of course, is to SAVE SOME MONEY - something I'm not
terribly good at :-)

I guess, we will just have to wait and see...

Cheers

Mark

--

Mark Pope,