Subject: [Leica] WSJ Leica Article
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Sep 16 22:30:33 2008

Hi, Bob,

That was five years before my retirement, and I was not heavily invested in
the market.  On that day, I had an appointment with a prominent
dermotologist, who was heavily invested, and he could hardly stand still,
constantly checking and commenting on the market fall.  I remember it quite
well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA