Subject: [Leica] WSJ Leica Article
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue Sep 16 23:30:49 2008

if the us government now buys wamu and they should change their mind
about lehman and buy it too. with the assets they already own (freddie
& fannie) they can easily compete with the likes of bank of america,
citi group or some the foreign banks like ubs or DB.

imagine,

you want banking we go it
you want to buy a house, we got the loans
you want to save money , have a checking account and access to 1000000
atm, we got it
you want insurance (home auto, life,..), we got it
you want to trade stocks, bonds, we got it

any by the way or re-insurance company is load we cash, they are
called china world bank, be assured they will cover us

why do i want to go and deal with anybody else. i am moving my
accounts from BOA to US-BANK

PS
i want to know as a share holder when do i get my dividends