Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iran
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Sep 17 05:01:28 2008

Hi Tina,

Mark may be right on this dust issue.
IMHO the dusty shot presented works better than the clean ones I've seen
so far.
Dust and scratches bring in time along with them, which here is of the
essence as they are pre islamic revolution documents, hence part of
history, and show scenes never to be seen again for some of them.
Of course, this is about one specific picture, but removing too much
will bring the viewer t think they are freshly made, and yet not up to
today's technical standards, which you have already acknowledged.
However, they remain wonderful framings of instants of the past, and I
hope you'll keep them coming, with or without dust and scratches.

Most repectfully.
Phx