Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iran
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 17 16:00:29 2008

At 06:22 PM 9/17/2008, you wrote:
>I shot a roll of B&W a couple weeks ago and since the darkroom
>(ahem, teeny space in the garage) is messy, I took it to Keeble &
>Schucat thinking that may be with their equipments, it will have
>less dust and particles than what I can do. No such luck. If
>anything, it seems to be worse....

I never had any luck having anybody else develop my film.  It was
always dusty, scratched, and with fingerprints :-(  That's why I
became a control freak and did everything myself - once I learned how!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Iran)